About Nancy Himmelfarb, Principal
Nancy Himmelfarb helps clients leverage corporate social responsibility (CSR) as a differentiator, while minimizing risks. She specializes in strategy development, stakeholder engagement, CSR communications, and CSR due diligence. She has developed and deployed CSR programs for all types of organizations – from for-profit companies to not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, community groups, and academic institutions. Nancy also built legal departments for three businesses and worked as a corporate attorney in a top-tier law firm. She brings a unique combination of business, legal, and sustainability expertise and works across multiple industries, with particular focus on food and healthcare.
- Certificate from University of Chicago in Leadership in Sustainability Management
- Certificates from GRI Certified Training Courses based on G4 Reporting Guidelines and GRI Standards
- Accredited as LEED Green Associate
- Certificate of Completion for Mediation Skills Training from Center for Conflict Resolution
- J.D. from UCLA School of Law; Ranked 8th among 302 students; Order of the Coif
- B.A. with Distinction from Stanford University in International Relations & Political Science